I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

LOST MY POST

User
Posted 16 Oct 2014 at 09:01

HI   POSTED ON SUNDAY TEA ,SURE I HAVE NOT SENT TO THE RIGHT PLACE  (HELP!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           SREWART THANKS                                                                                                                         

User
Posted 16 Oct 2014 at 09:22

Good morning Settlang and welcome. Might work. Have you clicked on your name. It will bring up your account and if the message posted (somewhere!) you will be able to find it there. Hopefully. Good luck Sandra

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 18 Oct 2014 at 07:48

Thanks Josan for your help ,I must have managed  to sort it or I would not have seen your post .Once again thank you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Stewart