I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Let's beat Prostate Cancer. Run and/or walk a mile a day, everyday, during the month of January 2015

User
Posted 05 Nov 2014 at 12:32

Hello, 

In the past, I've run for various different charities, all of which have been apart of my life on various levels.

Prostate Cancer statistics never fail to overwhelm me, and recent realities have made my latest challenge all the more significant.

The idea behind the challenge is to unite against Breast and Prostate Cancer, during the same period of time, and on a global scale, meaning around the clock fundraising and awareness for both charities.

The plan is to run and/or walk at least one mile a day, everyday, during the month of January 2015, all in aid of Breakthrough Breast Cancer and Prostrate Cancer UK.

Whether it be kick-starting your day with a run, getting off your bus/train to work a stop earlier, walking your children to and from school, or walking your dog, the options are endless.

If you're interested, simply like the below page, and between now and the start of the challenge on Thursday 1st January, keep a look out for regular updates.

www.facebook.com/globalrunathon

You'll learn of ways to encourage others to take part, I'll be sharing the fundraising link and sponsorship ideas, training tips, and details on how to get your hands on a charity kit.

If you're not on Facebook, but would like to be involved, let me know and I can send through update separately. 

Together, we can make a difference.

Hannah. x