I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Still around!

User
Posted 10 Nov 2014 at 17:49

Hi all, its been 2years now since my RP & one or two of you may remember me on the old forum.

Well I'm still here with my latest hospital appointment today my PSA is still 0.02. Every thing is good apart from the ED side of thing but muddling thro (more than one way to skin a cat!)

Not been on here much as i find this new forum still VERY difficult for me to navigate round. I keep trying since the change but still cannot get the hang of it!

Any tips to nav round this difficult forum??????

fenman

User
Posted 10 Nov 2014 at 20:19

Hi Fenman,

Seems longer than two years actually. Time must be flying past then.

"Any tips to nav round this difficult forum??????"

Patience & the ability to refrain from swearing too much.

Other than that I use the Recent Conversation button mostly & therefore have lost track of where each post actually is. This being the lesser of two evils methinks. Me hopes http://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif

User
Posted 10 Nov 2014 at 22:39
Hi Fenman

Yes, I still remember you! If my memory serves me well our situations are very similar.

I am pleased to hear your PSA result is low and hope this continues. My 2 year test is in early December- I will post results in due course.

Unfortunately I too am still struggling with the ED issue. If you look under "living with prostate cancer, sex and relationships and is there still hope" you will see my last post on the subject. On a more positive note I have still not given up and, how shall I put this, am making the most of the "playtime"!

I have also struggled a little with the new forum layout but I am persisting with it and it has got easier. Please don't give up!

Wishing all the best.

User
Posted 10 Nov 2014 at 23:49

Use regularly, and refer to recent conversations. You miss nothing that way. Glad you're doing well.

Paul

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 11 Nov 2014 at 06:36

Glad you are doing so well. I remember you. I am still here nearly three years on so staying optimistic. The site is fine, like any new site it takes time to get used to it. I use recent conversations as I used active topics on the old forum so don't notice huge difference.

User
Posted 11 Nov 2014 at 10:18
Welcome back Fenman.

Glad to hear you are doing well, yes the new forum takes some getting used to but like the others I use Recent Conversations rather than anything else.

Cheers

Allison

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 10 Nov 2014 at 20:19

Hi Fenman,

Seems longer than two years actually. Time must be flying past then.

"Any tips to nav round this difficult forum??????"

Patience & the ability to refrain from swearing too much.

Other than that I use the Recent Conversation button mostly & therefore have lost track of where each post actually is. This being the lesser of two evils methinks. Me hopes http://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif

User
Posted 10 Nov 2014 at 22:39
Hi Fenman

Yes, I still remember you! If my memory serves me well our situations are very similar.

I am pleased to hear your PSA result is low and hope this continues. My 2 year test is in early December- I will post results in due course.

Unfortunately I too am still struggling with the ED issue. If you look under "living with prostate cancer, sex and relationships and is there still hope" you will see my last post on the subject. On a more positive note I have still not given up and, how shall I put this, am making the most of the "playtime"!

I have also struggled a little with the new forum layout but I am persisting with it and it has got easier. Please don't give up!

Wishing all the best.

User
Posted 10 Nov 2014 at 23:49

Use regularly, and refer to recent conversations. You miss nothing that way. Glad you're doing well.

Paul

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 11 Nov 2014 at 06:36

Glad you are doing so well. I remember you. I am still here nearly three years on so staying optimistic. The site is fine, like any new site it takes time to get used to it. I use recent conversations as I used active topics on the old forum so don't notice huge difference.

User
Posted 11 Nov 2014 at 10:18
Welcome back Fenman.

Glad to hear you are doing well, yes the new forum takes some getting used to but like the others I use Recent Conversations rather than anything else.

Cheers

Allison