I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Ever Decreasing Circles part three

User
Posted Sunday, July 2, 2017 9:10:44 PM(UTC)

This should be dealt with, half the posts on my thread are linked to getting to the next page.

User
Posted Sunday, July 2, 2017 10:27:30 PM(UTC)

I don't know why people do that - it is a fairly simple matter to just go back a page and scroll down.

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted Thursday, August 3, 2017 12:12:24 PM(UTC)

Five week review of enzalutimide on progress completed. PSA down but only slightly 5.7-5.02 but pain in the legs has eased a little and onco more concerned about general well-being. So good outcome for now and 8 weeks more pills received. So although the fatigue remains quite difficult it seems possible that enzo is working ok for now and let's hope it continues,

User
Posted Thursday, August 3, 2017 1:47:11 PM(UTC)

That's good news Paul - sod the PSA trends and trust how you feel x

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted Thursday, August 3, 2017 9:50:30 PM(UTC)
Paul, John has been told that radium 223 will not affect the PSA and it is fully e petted to continue to rise but it helps anyway apparently. We start the process on 22nd Aug for six months, things aren't great chez moi, but could be worse so always happy about that. Let's take what we can get at this stage, we are the lucky ones.

Lots of love
Devonmaid xxx
User
Posted Thursday, August 3, 2017 11:11:40 PM(UTC)

You are right Allison. I am in my sixth year, John is in his seventh so we can celebrate that resistance, despite the problems. Si and Trevor are over four/five years (I think) yet we are all travelling together. Some days I think life will go on for a while, sometimes I am less confident of that. Most days, I wake up, check I'm still here and still functioning and make the most of it and when that day is a bad one I do less and look forward to waking up again knowing that there will be quite a few good days.

To all of us suffering from bony mets let's go as far as we can. As Top Gun would have said 'life is for living'

Thanked 3 times
User
Posted Friday, August 4, 2017 12:05:28 PM(UTC)

Good outcome Paul. Many more good days /months/years to come 👍

Bri

User
Posted Friday, August 4, 2017 4:16:29 PM(UTC)
Paul you are so right Life is for living although as you say some days that is easier said than done .

I echo what Lyn has said I wouldn't be to disappointed with the PSA levels Trevor has had a few drops on Abbi but over the past two years the general trend has been upwards and totally agree that it is more important how you feel .

Says She who feverishly writes down every PSA level at appointments like a demented secretary . 😉
BFN
Julie X
NEVER LAUGH AT A LIVE DRAGON
Thanked 1 time
User
Posted Friday, August 25, 2017 11:58:05 AM(UTC)

So diabetes appointment today. Great to see better control since change of meds. My hBac1 down from 74-64 which is really good. Lost weight. Vit D back to normal so all in all in good shape to support everything else. No change of meds needed and six month follow up. Quite pleasing and tolerating enzo at moment makes things really ok.

Thanked 1 time
User
Posted Friday, August 25, 2017 1:43:50 PM(UTC)

Well done Paul. Very pleased for you

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
Thanked 1 time
User
Posted Friday, August 25, 2017 3:32:27 PM(UTC)

Paul

Great to hear your news, hope it continues.

Thanks Chris

Thanked 1 time
User
Posted Friday, August 25, 2017 4:11:37 PM(UTC)
Good news, hope you keep tolerating the Enzo and six month follow up shows how pleasing the results are. Best wishes, Ian.
Thanked 1 time
User
Posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 6:34:59 AM(UTC)

Keep the good news coming Paul

Bri

Thanked 1 time
User
Posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 6:52:58 AM(UTC)

Great News Paul 

Don't deny the diagnosis; try to defy the verdict
Thanked 1 time
User
Posted Monday, August 28, 2017 8:53:25 PM(UTC)
Fab news Paul ,
I have been a little late replying to everyone I have been knee deep in puppy poop!
Fantastic that you are feeling good and Enzo is helping X
BFN
Julie X
NEVER LAUGH AT A LIVE DRAGON
Thanked 1 time

©2017 Prostate Cancer UK