Show search

Notification

Error

friends how great they are

User
Posted 08 Jul 2015 at 19:51

well these last couple of days I have been left in tears at times

friend number 1

has a chalet in orfolk which he told me in the past we could rent whenever, so contacted him re use for a weekend says yep its ok for the dates we want and will not take any payment

friend number 2

runs a photography business says I want you and your wife to come along and I am going to take photos and produce an album for you, again free

friend 3

the husband runs a business maintaining gardens and creating stuff to much to mention, but builds bug hotels not any run of the mill ones but minature copies of buildings, mentioned Iwould like him to make one for us, anyway tonight they have turned up with said bug hotel, its a copy of the railway signal box at the train station where I work, didnt have a clue they where doing this, didnt want paying but I had to give him someting for it is fantastic, hope the bugs and bees like it, wish I could post a photo on here

run long and prosper

'pooh how do you spell love'

'piglet you dont spell love -you just feel it'

User
Posted 08 Jul 2015 at 23:16

Nidge,

maybe, "nice things come to nice people".

Hope all goes well on Sunday.

dave

All we can do - is do all that we can.

So, do all you can to help yourself, then make the best of your time. :-)

I am the statistic.

User
Posted 10 Jul 2015 at 09:17

What thoughtful friends, especially the bug hotel as he could obviously have made that any shape but he's thought of you in particular and personalised it.

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 10 Jul 2015 at 09:36
Nidge

I knew you would make your target so now your employers will add the 500 quid what a star you are. Of course you have wonderful friends they all see the person you are and want to be there with you and for you.

I love the idea of the bug hotel, how creative.

I was on the train from Sheffield to Lincoln the other day (a train journey I have never done before} as I came through Worksop I said Hi Nidge and waved. It was a lovely train ride through all that gorgeous countryside. I loved that it was a slow little train not one of the high speed ones like the one from Bristol up to Sheffield where everything goes by in a blur, so I got the chance to see the kites and buzzards flying and a Kestrel in South Yorkshire it made me think of lttle Billy in that amazing film Kes from way back when I was a young lass.

Good luck on Sunday I will be cheering you on as best as I can from a distance.

xx

Mo

User
Posted 10 Jul 2015 at 20:54

Up to £595 now.

I hope all goes well with you for Sunday Nidge, and you clock a reasonable time, less than 24 hours, LOL.

Your achievements are amazing.

dave

I am the statistic.

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 08 Jul 2015 at 23:16

Nidge,

maybe, "nice things come to nice people".

Hope all goes well on Sunday.

dave

I am the statistic.

User
Posted 09 Jul 2015 at 01:01

A good support network makes all the difference.

Paul

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 10 Jul 2015 at 09:12

well gobsmacked today

upto £515.00 on my justgiving site

not bad in a couple of weeks

ready for sunday at leeds

run long and prosper

User
Posted 10 Jul 2015 at 09:17

What thoughtful friends, especially the bug hotel as he could obviously have made that any shape but he's thought of you in particular and personalised it.

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 10 Jul 2015 at 09:36
Nidge

I knew you would make your target so now your employers will add the 500 quid what a star you are. Of course you have wonderful friends they all see the person you are and want to be there with you and for you.

I love the idea of the bug hotel, how creative.

I was on the train from Sheffield to Lincoln the other day (a train journey I have never done before} as I came through Worksop I said Hi Nidge and waved. It was a lovely train ride through all that gorgeous countryside. I loved that it was a slow little train not one of the high speed ones like the one from Bristol up to Sheffield where everything goes by in a blur, so I got the chance to see the kites and buzzards flying and a Kestrel in South Yorkshire it made me think of lttle Billy in that amazing film Kes from way back when I was a young lass.

Good luck on Sunday I will be cheering you on as best as I can from a distance.

xx

Mo

User
Posted 10 Jul 2015 at 20:54

Up to £595 now.

I hope all goes well with you for Sunday Nidge, and you clock a reasonable time, less than 24 hours, LOL.

Your achievements are amazing.

dave

I am the statistic.

User
Posted 11 Jul 2015 at 05:13

countryboy

that made me laugh thanks

and its at £600.00

nidge

run long and prosper