Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Latest results.

User
Posted 01 Dec 2015 at 11:35

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around much but life has been very busy here.

Just to update.....Hubby had his 6 month telephone appt with his clinical nurse this morning, following his blood work of last week. So glad to report results 0.01 Undetectable...still !! almost 21 months post op. He feels so blessed not to have had to have any post op medication or treatment other than regular blood tests. Next telephone apt and blood test  May 2016.

I post this, not to boast or be smug in any way ( God forbid ) but to give encouragement to others ,who upon receiving that first diagnosis think that all hope is lost.

User
Posted 01 Dec 2015 at 11:35

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around much but life has been very busy here.

Just to update.....Hubby had his 6 month telephone appt with his clinical nurse this morning, following his blood work of last week. So glad to report results 0.01 Undetectable...still !! almost 21 months post op. He feels so blessed not to have had to have any post op medication or treatment other than regular blood tests. Next telephone apt and blood test  May 2016.

I post this, not to boast or be smug in any way ( God forbid ) but to give encouragement to others ,who upon receiving that first diagnosis think that all hope is lost.

User
Posted 02 Dec 2015 at 20:14

Very pleased for Ron, Jane.

Xmas should be fun! 😊

Jacey

User
Posted 03 Dec 2015 at 00:31

Excellent news, Jan. Our situations do give encouragement to others. Even your football team are beginning to give you more to shout about. Our guy just sends me to sleep with his soporific style of play.

Keep posting.

Paul

Stay Calm And Carry On.
Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 01 Dec 2015 at 13:08

Epic !!!
Everybody on here welcomes good news and success. Really pleased for you both
Chris

User
Posted 01 Dec 2015 at 13:26
Great News, well done.

You must both be very pleased. You can settle back and have a really great Christmas now.

Steve (anxiously waiting for my latest PSA results today. Onco appointment at 4.30pm)

User
Posted 01 Dec 2015 at 14:13

Excellent! 

Good news is always welcome here Jan1971 

I hope I can report similar results when my 6 monthly PSA results are due in February

Enjoy your Christmas.... http://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-smile.gif

Luther 

User
Posted 01 Dec 2015 at 14:35

Brilliant news Jan1971

As you say, it will encourage others, especially new people. Long may it last

Best Wishes

Sandra

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 01 Dec 2015 at 15:08
Great news Jan1971

Hope you get really good results this afternoon Steve

Arthur

User
Posted 01 Dec 2015 at 16:13
Good news, nay great news is always welcome Jan.

Long may this continue.

Xx

Mo

User
Posted 01 Dec 2015 at 17:37
Wonderful news!

Sending best wishes to you both.

User
Posted 01 Dec 2015 at 17:44

Great news just in time for xmas Andy

User
Posted 01 Dec 2015 at 18:06

Fantastic news!! Gives hope for good outcomes and good new to others.

Always a good thing to have positive results, like Nikon Steve I am waiting for my pas results with nurse supposedly phoning today but not a peep so will have to stew a bit longer.

Congratulations have a fab Christmas and relax.

Regards Chris/ Woody

Life seems different upside down, take another viewpoint

User
Posted 01 Dec 2015 at 18:18

Great results....enjoy xmas

Bri

User
Posted 02 Dec 2015 at 20:14

Very pleased for Ron, Jane.

Xmas should be fun! 😊

Jacey

User
Posted 02 Dec 2015 at 22:28
Such fantastic news. Thanks for sharing, it's always wonderful to receive such encouraging news.

With love

Allison

User
Posted 03 Dec 2015 at 00:31

Excellent news, Jan. Our situations do give encouragement to others. Even your football team are beginning to give you more to shout about. Our guy just sends me to sleep with his soporific style of play.

Keep posting.

Paul

Stay Calm And Carry On.