Notification

Error
<12

Absent Friends 5

User
Posted 17 Oct 2016 at 13:45

Hi Bazza

Petition is here

https://www.change.org/p/the-rt-hon-jeremy-hunt-mp-national-prostate-cancer-screening-for-the-uk/u/18166259

Si

Don't deny the diagnosis; try to defy the verdict
User
Posted 17 Oct 2016 at 13:55

Thanks Simon and Vanessa, I tried to copy paste from Facebook, but failed, even got Shirley to photo the page, and still can't post it.

Chris.

Edited by member 17 Oct 2016 at 15:07  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 17 Oct 2016 at 18:00

Sincere condolences to both families. Elajai

User
Posted 18 Oct 2016 at 11:01

Condolences to both families.

I have also signed Kevs petition as even though I am unsure about a screening programme it may at the very least raise awareness.

Bri

User
Posted 23 Oct 2016 at 15:30

I have now closed my list of names ready for this years service of Remembrance at our local All Souls Service next Sunday, 30th October.

They WILL ALL be remembered by the lighting of some candles, plus an extra candle for previous years.

God Bless you all, and as a famous comedian used to finish with, "May your God go with you ".

I don't know if I will carry this on for the future as most of us oldies have lost all our friends, I think that there are only a couple of stalwarts from B2PCa still around, but I will still take a note of names even if they aren't listed.

God Bless
Chris.

User
Posted 23 Oct 2016 at 16:33

Someone has to take up the cudgels. This service is invaluable to those who wish to pay their respects

User
Posted 25 Oct 2016 at 23:47
Chris totally agree with Bazza, You do a fantastic job and if it wasn't for you where would all of these wonderful Dads, Brothers ,

Sons , Uncles be remembered.

Long live the Exbus page , you have got my vote.

BFN

Julie X

NEVER LAUGH AT A LIVE DRAGON
User
Posted 26 Oct 2016 at 09:37

Agreed !!

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 31 Oct 2016 at 23:24

Well, we had a 'good' service yesterday, our local All Souls Memorial Service, and it was the first time with a new Vicar who actually mentioned The Prostate Cancer Sufferers.

If anyone would like to see the service sheet then message me and I will try to put it out on the PC Facebook thread.

ABSENT FRIENDS 6 will start in a new thread, but only if I know names and dates, so you all know how to contact me.

God Bless you all, and all the Widows, and families of our Absent Friends, your men folk WILL be remembered.

God Bless
Chris.