I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Sore Bottom

User
Posted 14 Jul 2016 at 18:03
It's been 10 days post op for a RB and man my bottom is really sore as in to sit down for more than a few minutes.just wondering if any one had this problem and cures!! Rock on !
User
Posted 15 Jul 2016 at 07:31
C

Depends what you mean by bottom, pain and tenderness in the perinaeum is quite common post RP. It could of course be an infection or trauma from the op. It can take a few weeks to settle down. As always if in doubt get advice from your medical team.

I trust you have not been out riding you motorbike.

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 15 Jul 2016 at 09:17

John was tender underneath following both the biopsy and Brachytherapy for a while.

If you don't have a ring cushion (available from disability shops) then you could try putting a few cushions together leaving a "well" in the middle so that pressure is taken off that area.

I too would suggest that you get an infection ruled out though

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 15 Jul 2016 at 13:17
Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
C

Depends what you mean by bottom, pain and tenderness in the perinaeum is quite common post RP. It could of course be an infection or trauma from the op. It can take a few weeks to settle down. As always if in doubt get advice from your medical team.

Thanks Chris

Hi Chris no not out yet for a while " she said" !!! Thanks Cornish

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 15 Jul 2016 at 07:31
C

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 15 Jul 2016 at 09:17

John was tender underneath following both the biopsy and Brachytherapy for a while.

If you don't have a ring cushion (available from disability shops) then you could try putting a few cushions together leaving a "well" in the middle so that pressure is taken off that area.

I too would suggest that you get an infection ruled out though

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 15 Jul 2016 at 13:17
Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
C

Thanks Chris

Hi Chris no not out yet for a while " she said" !!! Thanks Cornish