Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Chillow Cool Pillow

User
Posted 06 Aug 2016 at 12:09

Hello everyone,

My mum was recently in hospital over the very hot period of weather and I came across a product called a Chillow which is like a pillow which stays cool for over 4 hours and feels like the coolness of a pillow when you first turn it over, but remains cool rather than heats up under the skin. I bought it for her and it was a bit of a faff to set up but once done offered great relief.

I have not tried the pillow myself but am thinking of getting one for my OH who suffers with the hot flushes especially over night.

I understand that you can get different sizes.

It may be something that other men may want to look at, or for wives to consider as a gift.

I have no connection with the product in any way.

I also found another website called 'not another bunch of flowers' that offers thoughtful gift ideas and cards for people going through Chemo and other illnesses.

Thought I would share with friends on here.

Wishing everyone all the best

Alison x

User
Posted 06 Aug 2016 at 12:09

Hello everyone,

My mum was recently in hospital over the very hot period of weather and I came across a product called a Chillow which is like a pillow which stays cool for over 4 hours and feels like the coolness of a pillow when you first turn it over, but remains cool rather than heats up under the skin. I bought it for her and it was a bit of a faff to set up but once done offered great relief.

I have not tried the pillow myself but am thinking of getting one for my OH who suffers with the hot flushes especially over night.

I understand that you can get different sizes.

It may be something that other men may want to look at, or for wives to consider as a gift.

I have no connection with the product in any way.

I also found another website called 'not another bunch of flowers' that offers thoughtful gift ideas and cards for people going through Chemo and other illnesses.

Thought I would share with friends on here.

Wishing everyone all the best

Alison x

User
Posted 04 Nov 2016 at 10:17
For those men that I have chatted to about the Chillow, this is just to let you know that the original mini Chillow is now back in stock

At notanotherbunchofflowers.com

It is a limited supply so if you want one order it now!

Hope it helps

Alison

User
Posted 06 Aug 2016 at 16:14

Thanks for that Alison.

Any information that can help with side effects is much appreciated

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 06 Aug 2016 at 16:14

Thanks for that Alison.

Any information that can help with side effects is much appreciated

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 04 Nov 2016 at 10:17
For those men that I have chatted to about the Chillow, this is just to let you know that the original mini Chillow is now back in stock

At notanotherbunchofflowers.com

It is a limited supply so if you want one order it now!

Hope it helps

Alison