I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

anaemic

User
Posted 13 Sep 2016 at 08:41

hi,saw results of my cbc at my gps yesterday everything ok except low red cells blood count,and borderline haemoglobin, i look like a ghost from the past,anyone else have this problem.cheers.

User
Posted 13 Sep 2016 at 11:17

At least you know why now radar.

Are they treating the anaemia or will it be dietary

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 13 Sep 2016 at 12:02

thanks,my next psa test is november,at the same time i am having a full blood count at the same time a week before i see my urologist for my 6 monthly check up,they are cautious to do anything because i recently had a cytoscopy for peeing a bit of blood,could be that or with radiotherapy but that was 2yrs ago this month,i think i will get some face bronzer.cheers.

User
Posted 15 Sep 2016 at 07:15
Radar, you may already know this so I hope I am not going to be commenting out of turn but

you seem to have three conversations going for the same issue, possiby because your first one took a while to appear?

Every new conversation has to be cleared by the moderator and sometimes (especially weekend posts) that can take several days.

I have responded to your current conversation "low on iron" that has had a few replies now. To save you missing any potentially useful infomration I would either edit out the two less populated ones or just let them go dormant and use the active one only.

As you are not actually low on iron, maybe amend the title of the most active one to Low Hb ?

Just a thought

best wishes

xx

Mo

User
Posted 15 Sep 2016 at 12:47

Perhaps a moderator could merge the the different threads?