I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

ED Depression

User
Posted 24 Sep 2016 at 17:31
Back again with same problems, how do you beat ED blues or depression, I've been advised that I'm clinicaly depressed (what else would a man be with ED be) scared to take antidepressants because this will effect my libido ,there are therapists who talk about theses things has anybody tried this
User
Posted 24 Sep 2016 at 20:04

Hello Henry
Sorry you not feeling good. ED is a killer for some of us. Not just a physical affliction but deeply mental for some of us also. I have good days and bad as you know. And so do you. It doesn't bother some men and I guess we are all different and different ages and have different relationships with our partners.
All I really want to say is that I think you should try anti depressants and see if you can feel better. It's a vicious circle as if you get really down , even fully functioning men can get ED. So many things create an erection and if your mood is low it can be a killer.
For what it's worth I have had mental illness for 24 years and have pretty much been on everything at one point or another. And guess what ? Up until this bloody cancer I could get a hard-on even if the wind just changed direction. So they didn't affect me that way.
I just want you to be well and happier. Give them a try maybe.
Chris

User
Posted 24 Sep 2016 at 21:06
H

Not used anti depressants so cannot help there.

I have said many times you do not need an erection for vaginal intercourse, we use a method simalar to the following, with great results.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=jsU3IsgiaO8C&pg=PA128&lpg=PA128&dq=flaccid+intercourse&source=bl&ots=wI9rQOFf0Z&sig=6DDBAO3LMS5Cmf66tgKF3c3zDlI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiD-pj47JTLAhVJthQKHblNCa8Q6AEIGjAE#v=onepage&q=flaccid%20intercourse

You may need to copy and paste it into your browser.

Thanks Chris

Edited by member 24 Sep 2016 at 21:08  | Reason: Not specified