I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Prostrate cancer & M.E

User
Posted 07 Oct 2016 at 18:16
I have had M.E for over 20 years & last year was diagnosed with prostrate cancer i had radio + having HT, i finished radio over three months ago but have not regained what little stammina or strength i had, i have an awfull feeling i will not has anyone else with ME on here gone through the same ?.H
User
Posted 08 Oct 2016 at 08:51
H

Sorry I cannot answer you question but just bumping you up the list, new conversations sometimes get missed due to being moderated.

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 08 Oct 2016 at 09:04

Hi Harry, I can't think of another member with ME but there may be someone who just hasn't mentioned it.

However, I wouldn't be assuming it is the ME slowing down your recovery - lots of people would still be feeling the fatigue at this point - if you are only 3 months past RT that wouldn't be unusual. Plus the HT causes fatigue and stamina issues for lots of men, and breathing difficulties for some (depending on which hormone you are on)

PCUK were running a fatigue project - why not give the nurses a call on the number at the top of this website and have a chat with them?

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 08 Oct 2016 at 08:51
H

Sorry I cannot answer you question but just bumping you up the list, new conversations sometimes get missed due to being moderated.

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 08 Oct 2016 at 09:04

Hi Harry, I can't think of another member with ME but there may be someone who just hasn't mentioned it.

However, I wouldn't be assuming it is the ME slowing down your recovery - lots of people would still be feeling the fatigue at this point - if you are only 3 months past RT that wouldn't be unusual. Plus the HT causes fatigue and stamina issues for lots of men, and breathing difficulties for some (depending on which hormone you are on)

PCUK were running a fatigue project - why not give the nurses a call on the number at the top of this website and have a chat with them?

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard