I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Treatment now finished

User
Posted 19 Nov 2016 at 20:55
Well my treatment has now finished completely, had my first 'End of treatment' review 3 weeks ago and all was well and on Wednesday I saw the Consultant for my final review.

He is very pleased the way things have gone and with my latest PSA , which has come down to 0.03 and is the lowest I have ever had,so much so the Consultant has discharged me from their care.

To say I am chuffed is an understatement, I can now get on with my life and start to enjoy things again, all I have to do now is have PSA tests every 6 months to make sure everything is going to plan.

I can't thank the staff in the Oncology unit at Treliske hospital enough, they without exception have been incredible.

All the best wishes to all those who are suffering from PC and I do hope your treatment goes as well as mine did and you get a simular end result.

Harley

User
Posted 19 Nov 2016 at 21:45

Pleased for you Harley but do keep your six monthly PSA tests until told otherwise.

Barry
User
Posted 20 Nov 2016 at 09:33
Harley

Great news, hope it continues.

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 20 Nov 2016 at 19:30

Great news Harley - get on with your life and enjoy! It's a great feeling!

User
Posted 20 Nov 2016 at 20:40

Good Result, Harley.

Hope everything goes well for you in the future.

All the Best,

Steve

User
Posted 20 Nov 2016 at 20:47

Hey Harley , hoping this is a total fix for you. Thanks for sharing everything so far and well done with best wishes !

User
Posted 23 Nov 2016 at 16:24

Hello Harley,

many congratulations to you sir!  You must be very pleased.

Its so good to hear some good news for once.  Keep up with the PSA appointments.

Frank.