I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Have I affended any body if so I'm very sorry

User
Posted 03 Dec 2016 at 17:15
Hi I'm a little concerned that may be Iv affended anyone with my last post on the 1st Dec. As I have not heard back from anyone. If this is the case I'm very sorry as that would not be my intentions to affend any body. This is a great site with great people who gives advice to others like myself of the experiences that they have been through. I would be greatful if someone would let me know if I have stepped out of line for what ever reason.

Many thanks

Mike

User
Posted 03 Dec 2016 at 19:09

Hello Mike60

Firstly, you would have to be really really really offensive to get on the wrong side of anyone here. I have read your post of 1st December and it seemed to me to be from a man with questions he wanted answers to.

Sometimes, if the site is a bit busy, a post will disappear down the list and won't get answered. I usually look for the ones with 0 next to them before I leave the site so that, even if I can't answer the question, I can at least "bump" the post for that person (like I'm doing for you now)

Please don't worry that you may have offended us. As the wife of a man with PC (and who appears to be one of the lucky ones) I am used to seeing lots of graphic questions and descriptions on here.

If you ask for advice and genuinely want the answer then you have to ask it. Sometimes the questions are a little graphic but I'm sure that the wording chosen is because that person has a very real concern and is trying to get that concern across.

You didn't receive a reply so you worry. Fret not. I'm sure somebody else will be able to reassure you.

Best Wishes

Sandra

Edited by member 03 Dec 2016 at 19:10  | Reason: Not specified

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 03 Dec 2016 at 20:17

Sorry Mike, I didn't think you had asked any questions on the 1st, have replied now

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 04 Dec 2016 at 00:37

Hi Sandr, just seen your post to me, thank you for your reassurance as I was thinking the worst that perhaps I'd offended someone. Thank you again. Mike