I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

New Year wishes

User
Posted 30 December 2016 21:12:45(UTC)
Happy New Year to everyone and thanks for the advice that helped me through the salvage RT this year with no problems.
User
Posted 30 December 2016 22:11:35(UTC)

Let's hope the New Year will be a better for members, their friends and loved ones. This year we have yet again lost members to this insidious disease.

Barry
User
Posted 31 December 2016 11:39:07(UTC)

Happy New Year to you and everyone else from me too.

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 31 December 2016 13:04:13(UTC)

Best wishes to everyone for 2017

Let's hope it's better than 2016 ... though I have to say previous years have let me down on that!  

-- Andrew --

"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx
User
Posted 31 December 2016 17:35:12(UTC)

Hi Guys,

I think 2016 has been a marvelous year, because according to my consultant, back in 2009, I had at best a 60% chance of seeing in 2017!

In the meantime better men than me, with better diagnoses, have gone to see St Peter.

So from now on, ever year is marvelous, a wonderful bonus.

In 2016 I had lots of lovely days out, trips to the Theatre, I even saw Ken Dodd, days on the beach, a trip to Canada, and best of all I saw my grandchildren perform in their school nativity play.  If 2017 is half as good I will die a lucky man.

:)

Dave  

Thanked 1 time
User
Posted 31 December 2016 18:34:19(UTC)
A happy new year to you and all members on here. I will raise a glass and spare a few thoughts to all our members who have lost loved ones this year and in the past few years

Thanks Chris

Thanked 1 time

©2018 Prostate Cancer UK