I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

New Year wishes

User
Posted 30 Dec 2016 at 21:12
Happy New Year to everyone and thanks for the advice that helped me through the salvage RT this year with no problems.
User
Posted 31 Dec 2016 at 17:35

Hi Guys,

I think 2016 has been a marvelous year, because according to my consultant, back in 2009, I had at best a 60% chance of seeing in 2017!

In the meantime better men than me, with better diagnoses, have gone to see St Peter.

So from now on, ever year is marvelous, a wonderful bonus.

In 2016 I had lots of lovely days out, trips to the Theatre, I even saw Ken Dodd, days on the beach, a trip to Canada, and best of all I saw my grandchildren perform in their school nativity play.  If 2017 is half as good I will die a lucky man.

:)

Dave  

User
Posted 31 Dec 2016 at 18:34
A happy new year to you and all members on here. I will raise a glass and spare a few thoughts to all our members who have lost loved ones this year and in the past few years

Thanks Chris

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 30 Dec 2016 at 22:11

Let's hope the New Year will be a better for members, their friends and loved ones. This year we have yet again lost members to this insidious disease.

Barry
User
Posted 31 Dec 2016 at 11:39

Happy New Year to you and everyone else from me too.

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 31 Dec 2016 at 17:35

Hi Guys,

I think 2016 has been a marvelous year, because according to my consultant, back in 2009, I had at best a 60% chance of seeing in 2017!

In the meantime better men than me, with better diagnoses, have gone to see St Peter.

So from now on, ever year is marvelous, a wonderful bonus.

In 2016 I had lots of lovely days out, trips to the Theatre, I even saw Ken Dodd, days on the beach, a trip to Canada, and best of all I saw my grandchildren perform in their school nativity play.  If 2017 is half as good I will die a lucky man.

:)

Dave  

User
Posted 31 Dec 2016 at 18:34
A happy new year to you and all members on here. I will raise a glass and spare a few thoughts to all our members who have lost loved ones this year and in the past few years

Thanks Chris