I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Ray's Battle with Prostate Cancer

User
Posted 24 Feb 2017 at 18:35
My husband was diagnosed in December 2012 with Avanced Metastatic Prostate Cancer. He has gone through many treatments from Hormone Therapy to Chemotherapy. In December 2016 he was diagnosed with small cell carcinoma of the prostate. We are so close. We met at age 16 and have been married 44 years. He is now on his 3rd round of Chemotherapy. He has Great faith and continues to fight.
User
Posted 24 Feb 2017 at 19:14

Keep fighting both of you

Wishing you all the best

Bri x

User
Posted 24 Feb 2017 at 19:16

Hi Lana, so sorry to see that it has become small cell carcinoma which is so determined and very hard to treat. Fingers crossed that the chemo goes as smoothly as possible.

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 24 Feb 2017 at 19:44
Thanks so much. There are few studies on this type of cancer. I am constantly trying to find out more about it. Ray is such a trooper. It is really hard to see hi. Going through so much.

User
Posted 24 Feb 2017 at 20:09

If you put small cell into the search box above this thread it will take you to all the posts that have ever mentioned it, and the members that have had it (or their dad/husband/brother has)

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 24 Feb 2017 at 20:43
Thanks allot Soren!! I'm new at this💁🏼 I'll try the search
User
Posted 24 Feb 2017 at 20:45
Sorry, I meant to say "thanks LynEyre😘

Love the quote!!