Thanks Barry, I am investigating this as an alternative to HoLEP. My GP said he would support me if I wanted to get this done. I am at present awaiting an appointment with the HoLEP surgeon, they initially were just going to send me through! I would like a chat first to understand the pros and cons, don't you think that is reasonable? Anyway, I will see what happens.