I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

New User

User
Posted 08 Mar 2017 at 19:17

Just been diagnosed and have registered for the community, I am having problems viewing some items which interest me .I click on the dropdown box, then on one of the items ,I get the swirly circle which looks like it's loading something but it just keeps going and nothing happens . I'm finding it very frustrating as I'm sure it would be very helpful ,to be honest it's driving me mad as I am wasting a lot of time with no results ,can anyone help

Thanks Rick

User
Posted 08 Mar 2017 at 19:53

Manor pound, which area of the website are you clicking on things? I have just tried different pages and all seems to be working on my computer & the iPad so it may be to do with your security software or something like that?

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 08 Mar 2017 at 20:14

Are you using Internet Explorer? If so and if you have Chrome give that a try.

User
Posted 08 Mar 2017 at 21:36

Hi

Try asking the IT people - link is here or under the 'contact us' page > 'website'. I've found them very useful. Used to take ages to load up (using a Mac and Firefox browser) but all seems to be fine now. http://prostatecanceruk.org/about-us/get-in-touch?ttl=%43ontact%20us%20about%20the%20site&mat=contact-website-general&msg=y&tel=y&add=n&rec=web

Cheers

Eleanor

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 08 Mar 2017 at 19:53

Manor pound, which area of the website are you clicking on things? I have just tried different pages and all seems to be working on my computer & the iPad so it may be to do with your security software or something like that?

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 08 Mar 2017 at 20:14

Are you using Internet Explorer? If so and if you have Chrome give that a try.

User
Posted 08 Mar 2017 at 21:36

Hi

Try asking the IT people - link is here or under the 'contact us' page > 'website'. I've found them very useful. Used to take ages to load up (using a Mac and Firefox browser) but all seems to be fine now. http://prostatecanceruk.org/about-us/get-in-touch?ttl=%43ontact%20us%20about%20the%20site&mat=contact-website-general&msg=y&tel=y&add=n&rec=web

Cheers

Eleanor

User
Posted 09 Mar 2017 at 09:23

Thanks for all your comments , have switched over Chrome and all seems to be working well

regards Rick