I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Zoladex Dad's leg pain

User
Posted 29 Mar 2017 at 18:35
Hi everyone I'm just wondering if Zoladex can cause leg pain? My Dad had the implant the beginning of February. His PC results are T3BN0M0. He saw the oncologist this week (don't think he mentioned the leg issues) and Radiotherapy to start in June we hope. I'm not entirely sure what the leg pain is like but he is worried so any reassurance would be gratefully received. Best wishes to everyone.
User
Posted 30 Mar 2017 at 17:25

PenP, the only rule with prostate cancer is that there are no rules! In other words, a connection is possible, but extremely unlikely as all Zoladex is intended to do is chemically castrate, ie, reduce testosterone levels in your Dad's body to almost zero. I've been on it for almost ten years and in all that time I've never heard of read of a connection. Your Dad must see his GP as a start and not allow whatever pain it is to rumble on.

AC in Leics

User
Posted 30 Mar 2017 at 14:40

Can't help with question Pen but just bumping you.

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 30 Mar 2017 at 14:40

Can't help with question Pen but just bumping you.

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 30 Mar 2017 at 17:25

PenP, the only rule with prostate cancer is that there are no rules! In other words, a connection is possible, but extremely unlikely as all Zoladex is intended to do is chemically castrate, ie, reduce testosterone levels in your Dad's body to almost zero. I've been on it for almost ten years and in all that time I've never heard of read of a connection. Your Dad must see his GP as a start and not allow whatever pain it is to rumble on.

AC in Leics

User
Posted 30 Mar 2017 at 21:28
Thank you AC yes I will encourage him (make him!) go to the doctor. Best wishes to you and thank you for replying.