I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

FIrst visit to ED clinic

User
Posted 26 Apr 2017 at 09:09

Well that was an experience!  Total nightmare and got talked at by a sister who could be at best be described as certifiable (a professional opinion).  If someone could make a training video of how not to conduct an appointment, this would have been it!  My poor wife is still in shock, really not the NHS's finest moment.

I would very much like to thank all the kindly and knowledgeable contributors on this site for the info I got before this appointment that enabled me to weather it and come out with what I went in for - a prescription for an Osbon Erecaid Esteem and the knowledge that they do prescribe Invicorp.  Crikey!  I hope that hour never happens again!

cheers

G

User
Posted 26 Apr 2017 at 10:32

Oh dear feel sorry for you. I had great ED clinic support but my male nurse was quite drippy. To be honest it didn't take long to realise that after a while on this site and all the advice and my own research , that I was actually more informed on ED than him.
Get using that pump everyday when you can. Keep the little fella happy and it will pay off ! Great that you can get injections also , but the thought of her instructing you haha.
Best luck