Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Let there be hope

User
Posted 12 May 2017 at 19:06
Hi all

Can't believe it's one year today since I became a member of this brilliant forum. So much has happened in that year from my hubby's initial devastating diagnosis and all the fantastic support and kind words I received from everyone. In that year he has had to overcome so many hurdles as he was diagnosed with breast cancer and had s mastectomy, then stomach cancer and had to have his stomach removed. We were in complete shock. Thankfully his PSA level has remained low during this time and we are now back on track with everything. So hoping for a better summer this year as he has stayed positive and just wants to get on with life.

Haven't posted much recently but still follow all your stories and wish you all the very best for your own journeys.

Debbie x

User
Posted 12 May 2017 at 19:33

Hi Debbie,

Just a quick note to let you know that you have posted the same story four times, why? /p>

Cheers
Stu

Edited by member 12 May 2017 at 19:38  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 13 May 2017 at 01:00

My guess is that Debbie submitted a post but this was sent to the moderators in the normal way so did not show for a time. She perhaps throught her submission had been lost or not accepted, maybe because the the title had been used previously. She therefore made 3 further attempts using a slightly different title and then in due course all 4 attempts came up. It is possible for a member to delete any of their own posts and it might be an idea to remove 3 of them in this situation..

Barry
User
Posted 13 May 2017 at 06:18

Debbie, four times congrats ;) on the good news.

I've also found a great support here during all the process of my OH. Brilliant site.

Best wishes,

Lola.

User
Posted 13 May 2017 at 12:47
Hi Debbie, what a year you have had. Good that PSA level is low and that the other issues are hopefully resolving. I totally agree that this forum is so helpful when dealing with what we are all dealing with at different stages. Best wishes to you both, Ian.

Ido4

User
Posted 13 May 2017 at 19:02
Lovely to hear from you Debbie and so uplifting to hear how things are going .

BFN

Julie X

NEVER LAUGH AT A LIVE DRAGON
User
Posted 13 May 2017 at 19:13
Jesus, you deserve a brighter summer. Sending and wishes for exactly that.

Bazza