I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

very concerned about symptoms

User
Posted 18 Oct 2017 at 18:55

this has been happening for about 4-5 weeks now (this time) but had these symptoms before on and off for 18-24 months.

Peeing every hour

feel when i need to pee need to go there and then

leakage after peeing

lower back pain

dry mouth

dont get up in night to pee but as soon as i wake up i need to pee

lost a lot of weight for no reason

tired

testicles feel "heavy"

feel like i always need to pee after peeing

feel like my scrotum is always filling up

pain at tip of penis

pains between scrotum and anus

was at doctors 2 weeks ago and took blood and urine samples, tested for urine infection- came back fine, blood tested for kidney functions,liver function,diabetes,thryoid all ok. This concerns me it could be pc?

Edited by member 18 Oct 2017 at 19:28  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 18 Oct 2017 at 23:36
Hi,
Did the doctor feel your prostate? Did the blood test check psa? These would be standard checks for pc.

Pain at the tip of penis sounds more like a urine disorder although that was ruled out. Does it happen after drinking certain items? If no conclusion was made I'd go back and ask for those pc checks as you won't be at peace till you do. Although there are a lot of possibilities and people often assume the worse.

Regards
Peter
User
Posted 18 Oct 2017 at 23:52

Did the doctor also do a DRE (digital rear examination or finger up your bum). This helps assess whether the Prostate feel s /hard /soft/lumpy/enlarged? Was the blood tested for PSA and if so what was the figure given? Are you being referred to a urologist for further tests/scans? Unless your PSA is extremely high, in which case there may be a presumption of PCa, you will not have a cancer diagnosis until scans and a biopsy confirm it as such.

Barry
User
Posted 19 Oct 2017 at 06:28
Going back to the doctor today so here's hoping he does these tests. As you said could be a lot of things, but not everything makes you lose a lot of weight on a short space of time that's what worrying me the most
User
Posted 20 Oct 2017 at 18:57

went to doctors he did a rectal exam said my prostate was med size (normal) and couldnt feel and lumps or rough bits, he asked if it was painful, i would say uncomfortable more than painful. he gave me antibioitcs