I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

on the news

User
Posted 02 Feb 2018 at 07:18

As I'm sure some of you have already seen this is the main headline on the BBC news website today - www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-42890405

User
Posted 02 Feb 2018 at 17:55
Hi Emma, not a good idea to give your private email to strangers - the forum is sometimes susceptible to trolls and winglets has had warnings from the moderators
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard
User
Posted 02 Feb 2018 at 18:56
Winglets has several names he uses to troll different forums.
User
Posted 02 Feb 2018 at 22:25

How come he gets a new thread approved by moderators then when he has been told to stick to one thread as nominated by moderator? Moderator said any posts outside this would be taken down if I correctly recall.

Barry
User
Posted 02 Feb 2018 at 23:20

Barry, I think that was a moderator’s comment on another website which Jim had copied and pasted somehow?

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard
User
Posted 03 Feb 2018 at 00:47

OK thanks Lyn. Starting this thread is not inappropriate but in view of what the moderator said on another forum and with no proffered reason for commenting on PCa on forums, one has to wonder whether the reason for doing so is just to get a reaction.

Barry
User
Posted 03 Feb 2018 at 07:39
For what it's worth I would suggest we" Don't Feed The Troll" and in fact better not to read his/ her posts let alone reply to them from now on, as clearly attention seeking is one of their psychological issues.

Regards
Ann
User
Posted 03 Feb 2018 at 10:36

Doh. That's what we have all been doing but some people (you included) comment on his thread without checking what else is going on and then the rest of us have to comment in response. In this case, he was being ignored but then Emma offered to give him her contact details - it would have been wrong to let that happen.

User
Posted 03 Feb 2018 at 14:20
Sorry for being so stupid Lyn.