I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

No. of posts since last visit

User
Posted 24 May 2018 at 15:15

Does anyone else get this message since the latest website maintenance when more posts etc have actually been added?

“Since your last visit on 24 May 2018 there have been 0 new posts, 0 new conversations and 0 new members.”

User
Posted 24 May 2018 at 16:31
I had that message before the website maintenance.
User
Posted 24 May 2018 at 18:28

me too assumed it was a feature!

User
Posted 24 May 2018 at 19:15
Do you sign out each time, or just stay signed in all the time?
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 24 May 2018 at 20:49
Sometimes happens that if you sign out and then back in within a shortish time, there may well have been no posts in the intervening period. You can always check by resetting the retro time.
Barry
User
Posted 24 May 2018 at 22:27

I’ve signed out but mostly signed back in 2 or more hours later, when I sign in again there are several posts spread over the time span between signing out and back in again.    It’s only happened since the upgrade

Edited by member 24 May 2018 at 22:31  | Reason: Updated my reply

User
Posted 24 May 2018 at 22:43

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

“Since your last visit on 24 May 2018 there have been 0 new posts, 0 new conversations and 0 new members.”

The above message has been a feature of the site for a long time possibly since the revamp about four years ago ???

There are times when I sign in and either it is not there or I do not see it. I did notice tonight that although there had been new posts all the values were zero. 

I also suspect alot of new conversations get missed because when we go to  recent conversations we use the default " since last visit" I change the option to last day or last two days too check for missed new conversations.

Is anyone else experiencing very small text when writing replies?

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 24 May 2018 at 23:19

I can't access anyone's profile.

Ulsterman

User
Posted 24 May 2018 at 23:53

Ulsterman

Have you checked out the solutions in the recent conversation "user profiles" ?

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 25 May 2018 at 08:17
'Last visit' of 25th May as it is for me now is the current date, ie now, rather than your actual last visit. Indeed a feature of the site. Of course there have been no posts since a few seconds ago. But if you click on recent conversations it will show those from your previous visit.