I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Pain in leg after chemo

User
Posted 03 Jul 2018 at 15:20

Hello All, My Father is diagnosed with Advance metastatic prostate cancer with spine metastasis He was suffering from lot of pain before chemo and radiation therapy. After 4 th chemo pain is shifted to leg the chemocycle is of 21 days after chemo starting days pain is untolerable after 7 days pain slowed what is the reason on of my friend told me after 4th chemo there is relief in pain  what should I do now pls help??????

User
Posted 03 Jul 2018 at 16:20
Hello Bose ,my OH experienced this ,it used to come on approx 3 days after his chemo session and last 2/3 days mainly at bed time .

His started to ease after the 3rd/4th session so hopefully that will be the case with your father .in the mean time can he access strong pain killers that may make it more tolerable.

Debby

User
Posted 03 Jul 2018 at 18:29

Thanks Merrival for your reply but my frnds told me chemo get easier with time Due to spine metastasis pain get worse day by day but after chemo pain is shifted to leg in my Father case there is no relief in pain after 4th sessions of chemo .Dear Merrival pain killer is not a solution.
spine pain is reduce but leg pain getting worse Is Zoladax cause joint pain  and also tell me the life expactancy of spine metastasis 

Edited by member 03 Jul 2018 at 18:41  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 03 Jul 2018 at 20:12
My OH is on a different medication so I can’t comment on zoladax,and as for life expectancy I’m not a medic and it would be very wrong of me to answer that .you really need to discuss these worries with your father or his medical team .

Best wishes

Debby