I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Mscc and bone mets diffrence

User
Posted 15 Aug 2018 at 13:36

Dear All, What is the difference between bone mets in spine and mscc in prostate cancer .stage 4 skeletal vertebral Gleason score 4+4 means

User
Posted 15 Aug 2018 at 15:10

There's information on this site about MSCC:

https://prostatecanceruk.org/prostate-information/advanced-prostate-cancer/metastatic-spinal-cord-compression-mscc

Mets in the bones of the spine (vertebrae) do not necessarily cause MSCC, but if they do, it's very serious and needs immediate medical attention. Hope this makes it clear.

User
Posted 15 Aug 2018 at 15:14

Hello Bose,

Have a read at mscc and this which explains things.

Ido4

User
Posted 15 Aug 2018 at 16:24

Thank so for your reply Dark warrior and Ido4 but my query I don't understand before diagnosed my father is suffering is from back pain and less pee but able to back first we think it's scatia pain but MRI shows there is tumour in tail bone after diagnosed cancer cell comes from prostate and Also effect your spine but after radiation therapy there is lot of relief in pain and after chemo pain was gone by god grace awaiting for psma pet scan result its indicate mscc my query is we can manage pain and again my father spend quality of life but now there is lot of weakness in his leg but no pain in back doctor recommends Physiotherapists pls tell

Edited by member 15 Aug 2018 at 16:24  | Reason: Not specified