Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Raise a glass

User
Posted 31 May 2014 at 16:57
Hi all,

Within the new site I think this is a good as place as any to wish JANET (jIbatty) a very Happy Birthday. Very many members of this site who know Janet will recognise the wonderful support she quietly gives to those of us who suffer from this insidious disease.

For those of you who don't know Janice, she sadly lost her husband, Mike, to PCa 4 years ago. She was magnificent then but over the past 4 years she has travelled throughout the country and abroad at her own expense giving her support and help to those in need. She attends all of our gatherings and will of course be at Leicester.

We who know her have come to love her and if ever a lady deserves to have a very Happy Birthday it is OUR JANET

If tonight you are having a drink please raise your glass to a very special lady and wish her a Happy Birthday πŸΈπŸŽ‰

Life is for living

Barry (alias Barrington )

Edited by member 31 May 2014 at 22:10  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 01 Jun 2014 at 11:29
Happy Birthday Janet
User
Posted 01 Jun 2014 at 12:37

Many Happy Returns, Janet. Will raise a glass of pomegranate juice to you !

Fiona.

User
Posted 01 Jun 2014 at 14:02

... I don't know you Janet, but thank you for all you do and have a nice birthday!!! http://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif.. Sid.

What matters is not the years in your life, but the life in your years!
User
Posted 01 Jun 2014 at 17:57

I don't know you Janet, but here's wishing you a very, very, happy birthday !! xx

User
Posted 01 Jun 2014 at 20:45
Happy Birthday Janet! You are a star! I'll miss you later this month, as I won't be at Leicester, but I'll be thinking of you all.

Cheers,

Peter

User
Posted 01 Jun 2014 at 22:26
What????? You won't be at Leicester? What happened - I thought you were on the list :-(

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 01 Jun 2014 at 22:41

Happy birthday Janet, hoping we will both be at Leicester, you have always given us support along the way

xx

Mo & Mick

User
Posted 01 Jun 2014 at 23:02
Happy birthday to a very special lady. Janet Daykin, you are a wonderful person. Looking forward to seeing you at Leicester.

Lots of love

Allison xxxx

User
Posted 02 Jun 2014 at 09:05
BIRTHDAY HUGS from Chris and Shirley, xxxxx