I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

9 months on

User
Posted 03 Jun 2014 at 14:19
Saw my Uro today PSA 9months from RRP <0.01 so well pleased with that, he said they will continue blood tests every 3 months for 2yrs then every 6months for 5 yrs then every 12 months for 20 yrs hopefully I will still be around by then,still using the pump and popping Sildenafil,we shall see. So tomorrow we leave for 5 weeks in our Spanish house on the Costas, which is good. I hope that those of you that are going on the Leicester bash have a great time, and TG pace yourself with the booze, and keep an eye on Young Lynn, you know how she gets after she's had a few,have a lovely time. Best wishes all Diesel xx
User
Posted 03 Jun 2014 at 14:19
Saw my Uro today PSA 9months from RRP <0.01 so well pleased with that, he said they will continue blood tests every 3 months for 2yrs then every 6months for 5 yrs then every 12 months for 20 yrs hopefully I will still be around by then,still using the pump and popping Sildenafil,we shall see. So tomorrow we leave for 5 weeks in our Spanish house on the Costas, which is good. I hope that those of you that are going on the Leicester bash have a great time, and TG pace yourself with the booze, and keep an eye on Young Lynn, you know how she gets after she's had a few,have a lovely time. Best wishes all Diesel xx
User
Posted 10 Jun 2014 at 15:00
Lynne we drove over, I gave customs your name and number as my E/D nurse, expect a call from the border guard. Diesel xx
Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 03 Jun 2014 at 18:34
Good news is always good for this site and so enjoy your holiday.
User
Posted 03 Jun 2014 at 18:35
Congratulations on your good PSA results.

Enjoy your holiday. Don't forget your pump etc!

Best wishes

User
Posted 04 Jun 2014 at 00:10
I have informed airport security that you are carrying an offensive sex toy; now they are waiting to catch you with their big x-ray machine. I hope you have a Spanish translation of your defence ready.

Have a fantastic summer x

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 04 Jun 2014 at 09:46

Great news on the PSA front. I went in and gave my first blood sample since my RP operation yesterday and currently awaiting the result. Keeping fingers, legs, arms and anything else I can think of crossed. Have a good holiday in Spain.

User
Posted 05 Jun 2014 at 20:07

Great news Deisel on PSA result I like Marvenstones are waiting for first PSA result since surgery will get those tomorrow so keeping everything crossed  you can go to Spain relaxed have good holiday

all the best

Frank

User
Posted 05 Jun 2014 at 20:16
Have a great holiday Diesel. Good luck with the results Frank and Marten

Bri

User
Posted 10 Jun 2014 at 15:00
Lynne we drove over, I gave customs your name and number as my E/D nurse, expect a call from the border guard. Diesel xx