Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

living with PC nearly 4 yrs on

User
Posted 21 Jul 2014 at 17:18

Hi,

My name is Rodders I went to the Doctors for a PSA test which was a fight he said you don't need one with more pressure from me and the fact that some one at work died from PC. He was one of these doctors just out of nappies you know the type, well the PSA came back 9.3 and second test 9.6. Then it was yes sir no sir, I was sent to the Churchill hospital in Oxford (teaching hospital for PC) I had bi/op done Aug 2010 it came back positive 3/4 right side plus extended outside Prostate glee/scale 7. Within 7 days I saw PC nurse and was given and action plan, 1/ MRI scan full body + pelvic area, 2/ had a meeting with consultant was given many options RT/Brac/Lap/Robotic. I went for Robotic which was done Nov 2010 I also had two lymp nodes removed at the same time. Which after bi/op the right side came back positive. I had HT (implants and tabs) on and off for the first 18 months after op, to many side effects and now nearly 4 years on the last PSA level was 0.4.

User
Posted 21 Jul 2014 at 20:12

Hello Rodders,

Well a good news story, thank you for posting this it will give hope to many newly diagnosed people.

BFN

Julie X

NEVER LAUGH AT A LIVE DRAGON
User
Posted 21 Jul 2014 at 21:29
Hi Rodders ,

Do you still speak to your silly Doc?,

Still it looks like you are still in there fighting

Good luck for the future

Barry