I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Golf Day for PCUK - NW England

User
Posted 08 Oct 2014 at 11:17

Here is the link for the golf day for PCUK I  am organising with my colleague next July.  If you know any golfers in the North West of England who would be interested, please let them know.  We have an excellent course, which is enjoyed by members and visitors alike.

Thanks

Paul

http://www.birchwoodgolfclub.co.uk/images/PDF/charitycomp.pdf

Edited by member 08 Oct 2014 at 11:19  | Reason: Not specified

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 13 Mar 2015 at 21:05

I think it's abut time I re-publised the golf day I am organising at my club on Friday, 3rd July to raise money for PCUK
We have already purchased a fantastic prize of a 4 Ball at an Royal Birkdale to attract entries.

If you know anyone willing to offer a prize suitable for a team of 4 golfers, please let me know.

The link for the entry is in the opening thread.

Paul

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 24 Jun 2015 at 09:33

The golf day I am organising for PCUK on 3rd Julyat Birchwood Golf Club, Warrington is fast approaching. There are still some tee times available. Lots of prizes including a 4 Ball at Royal Birkdale. Teams can be any mixture of men or ladies who are members of clubs with a competition handicap.

Please pass this message on to anyone you think may be interested.

The new link is below.

http://www.birchwoodgolfclub.co.uk/images/PDF/charitycomp2015.pdf

Paul

Edited by member 24 Jun 2015 at 09:34  | Reason: Not specified

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 04 Jul 2015 at 00:11

A lot of hard work has led to £2676 being raised for Prostate Cancer UK today. I'm thrilled, but after organising, playing and spending over 14 hours at the club today, I'm totally knackered.

I should sleep well tonight!!!!

Paul

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 04 Jul 2015 at 00:52

Sf2, that's amazing! Congratulations x

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard
User
Posted 04 Jul 2015 at 09:43
Paul
Well done you and all your fellow golfers.
Fantastic result
Xxx
Mo
User
Posted 04 Jul 2015 at 15:37

It's a relief the day went well with no problems. We had close on £ 2400 of ptizes donated which was brilliant. Lots of happy golfers - all in all, a top day.

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 04 Jul 2015 at 16:09

yep and well done from me too

nidge

run long and prosper
'pooh how do you spell love'
'piglet you dont spell love -you just feel it'
User
Posted 04 Jul 2015 at 17:53

Hi Paul,

That's absolutely fantastic.  Well done.  It must make all your efforts seem worthwhile.

It's great when you have success like that.  I'm trying to get support for the male Race For Life event being held in three weeks time but so far I don't seem to be getting very far.  I just want it to have similar success that the women's event has but it's clear that women are so much better than we are at this type of thing. 

Anyway, keep up the good work and give yourself a pat on the back.

Steve

User
Posted 09 Jul 2015 at 00:52

Article for a worldwide audience.

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/2015/07/07/charity-golf-at-birchwood-raises-2676/

Edited by member 09 Jul 2015 at 00:52  | Reason: Not specified

Stay Calm And Carry On.