I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Format of web site

User
Posted 12 Oct 2014 at 23:00

Well folks have not  been on for a while and I am used to IT bit his new site is sooo non user friendly, heaven forbid it you havent been used to it I certainly wouldnt come back to it but I know what this old site used to offer  and for that reason will persevere as this was the only thing kept me going when I was first  diagnosed. People need to know the journeys other people go through I appreciate we have to raise funds and there has to be some regulation but this new site feels to have lost the personal touch anyone who needs help at this time when first diagnosed needs to fins it easy NOT have to struggle with the web site such a shame it detracts from what made is special.

User
Posted 12 Oct 2014 at 23:00

Well folks have not  been on for a while and I am used to IT bit his new site is sooo non user friendly, heaven forbid it you havent been used to it I certainly wouldnt come back to it but I know what this old site used to offer  and for that reason will persevere as this was the only thing kept me going when I was first  diagnosed. People need to know the journeys other people go through I appreciate we have to raise funds and there has to be some regulation but this new site feels to have lost the personal touch anyone who needs help at this time when first diagnosed needs to fins it easy NOT have to struggle with the web site such a shame it detracts from what made is special.

User
Posted 24 Oct 2014 at 22:56

If you can not navigate this site easily, go to -http://pcasupportforum.proboards.com

THIS current site is the new "now". Newbies will come here and, being unaware of the ease of use of the previous site, will just get on with it, and deal with this site as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

No amount of moaning or whinging or woe woe woe is me or us will change it.

Get over it. Concentrate on beating your cancer. You will not beat this site. :-)

Dave

User
Posted 14 Nov 2014 at 18:54

Thankyou for your support  I was asked for feedback I thought that was what we were supposed to do I am not new to the site have been on since 2011 then there were true helpful responses I dont appreciate your bullying email if you dont believe that we are trying to fight cancer then you are very wrong all I can say to your response it its you that need to reflect on your response,

People should feel safe to share their responses and not feel intimidated. I hope your treatment goes well & wish you no malice but please reflect next time how you respond to people sharing their own thoughts and perhaps reflect on the old site and the true gentlemen and ladies that shared their wisdom and kindness      

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 24 Oct 2014 at 22:29
Screwed by an unusable website, buggered by NICE and f****d by the disease! We haven't got much going for us! have we!?
User
Posted 24 Oct 2014 at 22:56

If you can not navigate this site easily, go to -http://pcasupportforum.proboards.com

THIS current site is the new "now". Newbies will come here and, being unaware of the ease of use of the previous site, will just get on with it, and deal with this site as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

No amount of moaning or whinging or woe woe woe is me or us will change it.

Get over it. Concentrate on beating your cancer. You will not beat this site. :-)

Dave

User
Posted 24 Oct 2014 at 23:33

Bazza - you missed screwed by N.H.S. England off the list!

User
Posted 25 Oct 2014 at 09:46

Just use the bits that you need and ignore the rest !

As Dave says, it is the newbies who need our support and all those struggling for answers, so instead of moaning suggest ways of improvement.

Chris.

User
Posted 25 Oct 2014 at 09:50
I did suggest, at length but was ignored.
User
Posted 25 Oct 2014 at 13:04

Bazza,
Put it in writing and send to Tooley Street.

Chris.

User
Posted 14 Nov 2014 at 18:54

Thankyou for your support  I was asked for feedback I thought that was what we were supposed to do I am not new to the site have been on since 2011 then there were true helpful responses I dont appreciate your bullying email if you dont believe that we are trying to fight cancer then you are very wrong all I can say to your response it its you that need to reflect on your response,

People should feel safe to share their responses and not feel intimidated. I hope your treatment goes well & wish you no malice but please reflect next time how you respond to people sharing their own thoughts and perhaps reflect on the old site and the true gentlemen and ladies that shared their wisdom and kindness