I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

This is my Cancerversary today

User
Posted 16 Dec 2014 at 18:08

I have just realised it is my cancerversary today, exactly one year ago today 16/12/2013 I was diagnosed with PCa, a horrible day.

I can't believe how quickly the year has gone, but I look forward to the New Year with a very positive attitude now that my cancer has had it's ass severely kicked with RT.

Good luck and best wishes to ALL who are fighting or affected by cancer.

Regards,

Gerry

Edited by member 16 Dec 2014 at 20:24  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 16 Dec 2014 at 18:08

I have just realised it is my cancerversary today, exactly one year ago today 16/12/2013 I was diagnosed with PCa, a horrible day.

I can't believe how quickly the year has gone, but I look forward to the New Year with a very positive attitude now that my cancer has had it's ass severely kicked with RT.

Good luck and best wishes to ALL who are fighting or affected by cancer.

Regards,

Gerry

Edited by member 16 Dec 2014 at 20:24  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 17 Dec 2014 at 12:53

Gerry

Today is my cancerversary day, 12 months on from dx and life is feeling a lot happier and certain than 12 months ago. Still have a few waterworks issues to sort but at least still here to moan about it thanks to a surgeon his team and his robotic friend.

Echo your thoughts, good luck to all those who are affected by cancer.

Thanks Chris 

User
Posted 17 Dec 2014 at 21:40
Gerry/Chris

Pleasd to hear you are both progressing well.

Life certainly does seem to fly by. My 2 years since diagnosis was in September and it only seems like yesterday. Very emotional journey but I am still alive!

Wishing you both and all others affected by PCa the very best.

User
Posted 17 Dec 2014 at 22:13

Gerry, well done on your 1 year cancerversary my how time flies when your having funhttp://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif seriously well done on your treatment path and carry on with such good results in 2015.

BFN

Julie X

NEVER LAUGH AT A LIVE DRAGON
User
Posted 17 Dec 2014 at 22:28

Chris, Rivertweed and Trevor thanks for the comments and good wishes, very much appreciated

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 17 Dec 2014 at 12:53

Gerry

Today is my cancerversary day, 12 months on from dx and life is feeling a lot happier and certain than 12 months ago. Still have a few waterworks issues to sort but at least still here to moan about it thanks to a surgeon his team and his robotic friend.

Echo your thoughts, good luck to all those who are affected by cancer.

Thanks Chris 

User
Posted 17 Dec 2014 at 21:40
Gerry/Chris

Pleasd to hear you are both progressing well.

Life certainly does seem to fly by. My 2 years since diagnosis was in September and it only seems like yesterday. Very emotional journey but I am still alive!

Wishing you both and all others affected by PCa the very best.

User
Posted 17 Dec 2014 at 22:13

Gerry, well done on your 1 year cancerversary my how time flies when your having funhttp://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif seriously well done on your treatment path and carry on with such good results in 2015.

BFN

Julie X

NEVER LAUGH AT A LIVE DRAGON
User
Posted 17 Dec 2014 at 22:28

Chris, Rivertweed and Trevor thanks for the comments and good wishes, very much appreciated