I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Bucket list - new year,wishes,fitness

User
Posted 02 Jan 2015 at 18:44

I watched the New Year concert from Vienna yesterday and thought I would add that to my bucket list.  It would be good to be fitter and lose some weight,yet again!!  What is on your list to add to World peace ,cures for cancer, painless deaths, family happiness ....

User
Posted 02 Jan 2015 at 20:15
Mine is to use all the food In my freezer, very doable!
User
Posted 02 Jan 2015 at 20:52
See afc wimbledon play in the champions league final, not gonna happen so perhaps just run the Brighton marathon this year and for another load after that!

Dream like you have forever, live like you only have today Avatar is me doing the 600 mile Camino de Santiago May 2019

User
Posted 02 Jan 2015 at 22:54

Get more cancer treatment and more exercise to enable me to be around for a hopefully a few years longer and be more active.

Barry
User
Posted 02 Jan 2015 at 23:06

I'd love to see Man Utd in it again!!!

On a more serious note:

Give my daughters (30 and 26) away in marriage.

Hold a grandchild and help him/her develop.

Enjoy a more adventurous love life with the good lady, but there is more chance of hell freezing over!

Go on more holidays - see the fjords, Italian lakes, an Icelandic geyser, and visit Australia.

Learn a lot from my new hobby - astronomy. (I've just bought a 10'' Dobsonian telescope.

Win another board comp at my golf club (name is on one at the moment), and achieve a hole in one.

Make a success of the charity comp we are running in July for PCUK.

I think that'll do for starters.

Edited by member 03 Jan 2015 at 00:54  | Reason: Not specified

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 03 Jan 2015 at 21:34

At the top of my list is to live until it's time for still one more bucket list! I believe that one is possible. Assuming #1 works out, I want to ride my bike (with 3 good friends) through the Adirondack Mountains next spring or summer. Then? See Leon Russell perform one more time!

"I am not young enough to know everything."

Oscar Wilde

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 02 Jan 2015 at 20:15
Mine is to use all the food In my freezer, very doable!
User
Posted 02 Jan 2015 at 20:52
See afc wimbledon play in the champions league final, not gonna happen so perhaps just run the Brighton marathon this year and for another load after that!

Dream like you have forever, live like you only have today Avatar is me doing the 600 mile Camino de Santiago May 2019

User
Posted 02 Jan 2015 at 22:54

Get more cancer treatment and more exercise to enable me to be around for a hopefully a few years longer and be more active.

Barry
User
Posted 02 Jan 2015 at 23:06

I'd love to see Man Utd in it again!!!

On a more serious note:

Give my daughters (30 and 26) away in marriage.

Hold a grandchild and help him/her develop.

Enjoy a more adventurous love life with the good lady, but there is more chance of hell freezing over!

Go on more holidays - see the fjords, Italian lakes, an Icelandic geyser, and visit Australia.

Learn a lot from my new hobby - astronomy. (I've just bought a 10'' Dobsonian telescope.

Win another board comp at my golf club (name is on one at the moment), and achieve a hole in one.

Make a success of the charity comp we are running in July for PCUK.

I think that'll do for starters.

Edited by member 03 Jan 2015 at 00:54  | Reason: Not specified

Stay Calm And Carry On.
User
Posted 03 Jan 2015 at 12:50

Best wishes to you all in achieving your aims and a better 2015 for all on this forum.  El. 

User
Posted 03 Jan 2015 at 21:34

At the top of my list is to live until it's time for still one more bucket list! I believe that one is possible. Assuming #1 works out, I want to ride my bike (with 3 good friends) through the Adirondack Mountains next spring or summer. Then? See Leon Russell perform one more time!

"I am not young enough to know everything."

Oscar Wilde