I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

waiting for rps

User
Posted 04 Mar 2015 at 19:43

Was diagnosed wth pc in January. Had all the tests. Had pre op. Just waiting now for surgery date.Sooner the better. Get it over and done with. Then hopefully get back on the motorbike in the good weather. Mind you waiting on the good weather could take longer

User
Posted 04 Mar 2015 at 23:40

Hi topfencer could you perhaps elaborate a little as to what your PSA was at DX and now and also what tests have you had done so far, as for the good weather the end of this week should be good biking weather.

Good luck when you have surgery.

Chris.

User
Posted 05 Mar 2015 at 20:41

boipsy results 8/9 had nuclear x-ray mri scan pre op check ... apart from cancer and a bit overwieght i`m fighting fit

User
Posted 05 Mar 2015 at 21:27
I had my prostate removed last July and am now one week away from finishing six and a half weeks of radiotherapy. My motorbike has come into its own! It's ten miles each way into hereford which gets very snarled up with traffic. The last two days I've had to go to Cheltenham for the RT as they're servicing the machine in hereford. It's 35 miles each way with pretty heavy traffic, so although it's been pretty cold riding the bike, it's been a godsend!

Anyway, good luck with the op and get back on the bike soon.

I think there are quite a few bikers on here - we should have a PC bike club!

Best wishes

Guy

User
Posted 05 Mar 2015 at 23:48

We used to, Guy :-(

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard