I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Osbon kit My "Erica" on offer

User
Posted 24 Apr 2015 at 13:11

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but it will be moved or removed if necessary I am sure.

In May 2013 I had DaVinci surgery.  As part of my recovery plan, thanks to my very supportive GP I was given every chance to recover EF.

Part of that support included an Osbon Erec Aid kit, who I believe I christened "Erica" at some time?  Erica has done me proud, and she and I have had many happy, and some frustrating, times over the first few months until eventually I have recovered and can function quite fine without her thank you very much indeed.  She (it) has lain in my drawer for the best part of a year now, having served her purpose for me.

I see her sisters for sale on Ebay for lots of money but I am aware that some people here have trouble getting this benefit on the NHS.  

So, I wonder if anyone here that thinks they might ned one and can not get one would like this one?

She always had a good wash after we got close and I always treated her well, drinks out meals, trip to the zoo.  Okay, maybe not that well?  But always  good wash after use.  Ideally the next Erica's friend would sanitise her before getting to know her.

All I would ask is that when you finish with her (it) you pass it on to another person from here at no cost to them, and they do the same and so on and so on ad infinitum.

If you need this kit, would benefit from it, and can not get it and are interested, let me know, here or via pm.

atb

dave

All we can do - is do all that we can.

So, do all you can to help yourself, then make the best of your time. :-)

I am the statistic.

User
Posted 24 Apr 2015 at 15:53

I can trump you - our Erica has been to Greece, France and The Gambia although she has never been to the zoo.

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 24 Apr 2015 at 15:54

In the same spirit, we have a pack of unused Farnhurst rings if anyone would like those.

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 24 Apr 2015 at 16:15
It's a bit like Topgun's Teddy.... who has the most travelled and best treated Erica?

Maybe she needs her own personal ad..

Beautiful Erica GSOH seeks a new and loving partner please send photo.

Seriously though what a lovely and thoughtful idea

Xx

Mo

User
Posted 24 Apr 2015 at 17:05

You sound like a pump pimp David ;-)

User
Posted 24 Apr 2015 at 19:20

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

You sound like a pump pimp David ;-)

DOH!  I wish I had thought of that.  I could have hired "her" out?  :-0

dave

All we can do - is do all that we can.

So, do all you can to help yourself, then make the best of your time. :-)

I am the statistic.

User
Posted 26 Apr 2015 at 20:49
TMI ...but laughing so much

Xx

Mo