I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

404 ERROR MESSAGES

User
Posted 17 Jun 2015 at 11:30

How many of us are seeing 404 Error messages when we go to look at 'PROFILES'?

I know that Si-Ness, Rob and myself are just three whose profiles are inaccessible.

Any news of when the problem will be fixed?

George

User
Posted 23 Jun 2015 at 14:35

Okay, chaps - profiles are back!

User
Posted 23 Jun 2015 at 14:59

You're welcome, George - I'll raise a ticket with our developers to investigate your flatulence :)

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 17 Jun 2015 at 11:38

Lucky you 3 + :) - sometimes I get nothing as in nothing happens.

Ray

User
Posted 17 Jun 2015 at 11:44

Hi George,

Thanks for raising this - we've had a couple of reports in the last few days, and we're gathering info for a fix. We know how important the profiles are, so we're not taking it lying down.

Most importantly: the data's still there! It hasn't been erased, it's just inaccessible.

Cheers,

James

User
Posted 17 Jun 2015 at 12:38
I think Si raised this weeks ago with Sadie but no fix as far as I can tell.

Hopefully James can resolve the problem for everyone.

xx

Mo

User
Posted 17 Jun 2015 at 16:20

I don't get it looking t profiles but for those people with many pages to their posts Mo and Steve if I click on the last page I get the 404 so then I have to come out of that and go to the second, sometimes third last page, and work forward.

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 17 Jun 2015 at 19:12

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member

I don't get it looking t profiles but for those people with many pages to their posts Mo and Steve if I click on the last page I get the 404 so then I have to come out of that and go to the second, sometimes third last page, and work forward.

Same here, have to go to the second last page to get to the thread.

dave

All we can do - is do all that we can.

So, do all you can to help yourself, then make the best of your time. :-)

I am the statistic.

User
Posted 17 Jun 2015 at 21:05
I think there may be two issues here

Si and others have a problem if you click on their avatar within any thread they have posted on or even off the member page you get the 404 error and cannot read their profile. They can update their own profile but not much good if no-one can read it!!

Other times if one of us lucky people in the IT glitch group has a thread with multiple pages going when you click on the last page number it comes up with a 403 or 404 error if you click on the penultimate page it is OK. Looks like it is something to do with the end of a current page flipping over.

Have raised this again with James

Looking forward to seeing anyone going to the Mill this weekend, have my party frock ready

xxx

Mo

User
Posted 18 Jun 2015 at 08:48

I just did a check on your profile Mo and it is coming up for me.

User
Posted 18 Jun 2015 at 11:25
Sandra

I am in the other problem, any post with multiple pages ones.

Try to click on Siness and you should get the error unless it has been fixed?!!

xx

Mo

User
Posted 18 Jun 2015 at 12:25

Hi, all - 

Thanks for the updates on this. On the second issue - the one where the last page of a thread isn't displaying, and you have to click through from the second-to-last page - could somebody give me a link to one or two affected threads?

Cheers,

James

User
Posted 18 Jun 2015 at 18:43

Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
Sandra
I am in the other problem, any post with multiple pages ones.
Try to click on Siness and you should get the error unless it has been fixed?!!
xx
Mo

Yep. You're right Mo, it's a 404 for Si ness

User
Posted 23 Jun 2015 at 12:28

Hi, all - 

We've got a fix for the profiles problem that'll be deployed at around 2pm this afternoon.  Expect a little turbulence!

Cheers,

James

User
Posted 23 Jun 2015 at 14:35

Okay, chaps - profiles are back!

User
Posted 23 Jun 2015 at 14:57

THANK YOU JAMES!

All seems to be working again, and I didn't experience any turbulence.

The normal flatulence was still there though. http://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-embarassed.gif

This bloody diet!http://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-embarassed.gif

User
Posted 23 Jun 2015 at 14:59

You're welcome, George - I'll raise a ticket with our developers to investigate your flatulence :)

User
Posted 23 Jun 2015 at 16:52

Too funny James!http://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif

If you find a fix for that you could become a millionaire!http://community.prostatecanceruk.org/editors/tiny_mce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif