Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

snooreing

User
Posted 27 Nov 2015 at 06:12

morning

well it seems I have developed the ability to snore all night it doesn't matter if I am on my side or back, poor wife has at times moved into the spare bedroom

this has got worse since starting chemo, was wondering if anyone else having the same issue

regards

nidge

run long and prosper
'pooh how do you spell love'
'piglet you dont spell love -you just feel it'
User
Posted 28 Nov 2015 at 10:55

Hi Nidge,

My wife says I snore all night anyway, I get elbows in the back and groin and told that if I don't stop she will stab me, have not been on chemo or anything else, strange how you have just started. Maybe your wife is sleeping lighter as she may be worrying and is now disturbed by the snoring that you were possibly doing all along?

Hope you shed some light on it before you get throttled.

Regards Chris/Woody

Life seems different upside down, take another viewpoint.

User
Posted 28 Nov 2015 at 11:59
Hi Nidge,

I always sleep on my front which is the reason why I usually have problems when I stay in hospital. I quite often manage to turn over to lay on my stomach but as I'm usually wired up to monitors or drips I'm always in danger of strangling myself.

Laying on my back, I always snore, on my front I don't so much (according to my wife).

I suppose I snore more now as I'm constantly falling asleep. I could blame that on the Zoladex for making me feel so tired but not sure if you could say it was a direct side effect of the treatment.

Steve.
User
Posted 28 Nov 2015 at 12:34

Hi Nidge
I've always snored, not sure if it's got any worse since medication cos I've been in spare room now for 12 months.
I suppose at least you're keeping the best bed

I suppose it's just another sad aspect of this horrible disease. But at lease our dogs and cat join me now, the only problem is that one of the dogs snores.
I don't sleep much anyway so it doesn't bother me.

Have you tried any of the snoring 'cures, like sprays etc or maybe you wife might try earplugs . It's an awful step when you start sleeping apart.I wish you well

Paul