I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Site freezing

User
Posted 26 Apr 2016 at 10:44

This may have been raised before but I find the site freezes frequently. I have high speed broadband and use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Is there any fix for this?

User
Posted 26 Apr 2016 at 10:44

This may have been raised before but I find the site freezes frequently. I have high speed broadband and use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Is there any fix for this?

User
Posted 26 Apr 2016 at 11:41
If I use my Windows 10 laptop it freezes CONSTANTLY. In fact I've given in trying. Anything Apple works perfectly with no issues.
Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 26 Apr 2016 at 11:41
If I use my Windows 10 laptop it freezes CONSTANTLY. In fact I've given in trying. Anything Apple works perfectly with no issues.
User
Posted 26 Apr 2016 at 16:57

P

It might help to specify at what point it freezes, I use Android phones and tablets  windows XP, Win7, Win8.1 PCs and laptops with chrome and or I.E. 8 to11 without too many issues.

Taking a long time to write a post often ends up with someone "hanging" best to copy the text before posting then if it does hang you can restart the site log back in and paste it into a new message.

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 26 Apr 2016 at 21:16

Hi Chris and Chris

It tends to freeze after about 10 minutes irrespective of what I am doing. I tend to think the issue is "at my end" but can't put my finger on it. I have heard that some sites are more compatible with some browsers. I use Chrome but also have access to Edge - problem the same on both.

Pete