I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

15 month review

User
Posted 09 Jun 2016 at 08:59
I think I may have worked it out. Today Erwell had his regular 3 monthly PSA test. It has gone down from 0.08 to 0.06 during the last three months. Hopefully it has levelled out. We had a wonderful trip to Tibet. Made it to base camp and viewed the magnificent Mt Everest. We were not too troubled by altitude sickness but the air sure is thin at plus 5000 metres. I have retired. I am envying you all your summer but the seasons turn and I love that .

Good wishes.

Georgina

User
Posted 09 Jun 2016 at 14:41
G

Good news on the PSA I hope my test goes the same way next week. Envy our summer? Did you see yesterday's weather in parts of the UK. Being at base camp of Everest, that is worth some envy. Take care.

Thanks Chris

Edited by member 09 Jun 2016 at 14:41  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 09 Jun 2016 at 20:33

Good news Georgina really pleased for both of you, envy your trip to Tibet take care Andy

User
Posted 09 Jun 2016 at 20:52
Hi Georgina,

Really good news with the PSA results. Glad you had such an exciting trip. Sounds wonderful.

Steve x

User
Posted 11 Jun 2016 at 20:44
Great news Georgina. Erwell might want to climb that Mountain soon not just look at it from base camp !

really pleased that things are going well and that you have retired. Time to enjoy and make new memories.

xx

Mo

User
Posted 12 Jun 2016 at 21:55
Fab news Grea,

It is always so good to hear a positive news story on here. .

BFN

Julie X

NEVER LAUGH AT A LIVE DRAGON
User
Posted 13 Jun 2016 at 05:13

in Tibet with envy over british weather that thin air has muddled your brain lass, good news on the PSA

regards

nidge

run long and prosper

'pooh how do you spell love'

'piglet you dont spell love -you just feel it'

User
Posted 13 Jun 2016 at 09:23

Excellent new on the PSA Grea.

Retired eh. You'll soon start to wonder how you ever had the time to work!!

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 09 Jun 2016 at 14:41
G

Good news on the PSA I hope my test goes the same way next week. Envy our summer? Did you see yesterday's weather in parts of the UK. Being at base camp of Everest, that is worth some envy. Take care.

Thanks Chris

Edited by member 09 Jun 2016 at 14:41  | Reason: Not specified

User
Posted 09 Jun 2016 at 20:33

Good news Georgina really pleased for both of you, envy your trip to Tibet take care Andy

User
Posted 09 Jun 2016 at 20:52
Hi Georgina,

Really good news with the PSA results. Glad you had such an exciting trip. Sounds wonderful.

Steve x

User
Posted 11 Jun 2016 at 20:44
Great news Georgina. Erwell might want to climb that Mountain soon not just look at it from base camp !

really pleased that things are going well and that you have retired. Time to enjoy and make new memories.

xx

Mo

User
Posted 12 Jun 2016 at 21:55
Fab news Grea,

It is always so good to hear a positive news story on here. .

BFN

Julie X

NEVER LAUGH AT A LIVE DRAGON
User
Posted 13 Jun 2016 at 05:13

in Tibet with envy over british weather that thin air has muddled your brain lass, good news on the PSA

regards

nidge

run long and prosper

'pooh how do you spell love'

'piglet you dont spell love -you just feel it'

User
Posted 13 Jun 2016 at 09:23

Excellent new on the PSA Grea.

Retired eh. You'll soon start to wonder how you ever had the time to work!!

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails