I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

cold hands and anaemia

User
Posted 27 Sep 2016 at 09:14

hi,over the last 3 0r 4 months a few people have commented on how cold my hands are,i am on iht at the moment ,stopped zoladex on the 4th july,i also am pale i think due to no testesterone my red blood cells are a bit low also,anyone else have similiar problems,cheers.

User
Posted 27 Sep 2016 at 12:42

Have you had any recent blood tests radar. Could you be anaemic?

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 27 Sep 2016 at 18:27

yes complete blood count,low red blood cells with haemaglobin,i have read elsewhere that ht can cause this with demolishing testesterone,gp said just have to monitor it till next meeting with urologist in november ,will have to buy a face bronzer,cheers.

User
Posted 29 Sep 2016 at 08:37

Hi Michael,

I had low haemoglobin at one stage, my GP works out of a large group practise, and I think it was one of the nurses that started to get concerned about my haemoglobin at one of those 'annual review' blood test appointments, they have me on their books as having PCa, high blood pressure and Type 2 diabetes, she hadn't read all of my notes, and when I pointed out that I had had two bouts of radiotherapy this seemed to explain the low haemoglobin to her satisfaction.

:)

Dave

User
Posted 30 Sep 2016 at 09:12

dave,thanks ,i thought i had low iron levels at first but no iron levels ok,my testerone is zero so it must be that,just see how i go on,got to say though bought some mens face bronzer,because looking a bit pale i look really healthy now.ha.cheers.