I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Advantage of Pomi-T

User
Posted 05 Jan 2017 at 19:23
So my Onco and I think that by taking Pomi-T it has kept my PSA from rising so quick, I've now been 3 years pause from Zolidex, but PSA has gone up from 2.0, then 3.3 and now 5.7, so I'm back on Zolidex for another year, then, hopefully another 3 year pause!
But I'm still here, and thank him upstairs every morning too.

Chris.
User
Posted 05 Jan 2017 at 20:46

Nice one Chris,

I hope you get another three year gap after Zoladex

Barry

User
Posted 05 Jan 2017 at 21:03
Originally Posted by: Online Community Member
So my Onco and I think that by taking Pomi-T it has kept my PSA from rising so quick, I've now been 3 years pause from Zolidex, but PSA has gone up from 2.0, then 3.3 and now 5.7, so I'm back on Zolidex for another year, then, hopefully another 3 year pause!
But I'm still here, and thank him upstairs every morning too.

Chris.

Keep going Chris!

Bazza

Barry
User
Posted 05 Jan 2017 at 23:22

Hi Chris how many of the Pomi-T capsules do you take day ?

User
Posted 05 Jan 2017 at 23:29
Just the one, at breakfast, but I have an oil capsule first.

Chris.
User
Posted 06 Jan 2017 at 12:38

Thank you

User
Posted 07 Apr 2021 at 10:07
Usually buy my Pomi T from Amazon but they're out of stock.
Tried main Pomi T supplier they've none either.
Maybe Brexit immigration constraints causing a shortage.
Anyone suggest an alternative supplier?

Thanks John
User
Posted 07 Apr 2021 at 13:37

I stopped buying pomi-t a while back as it was so expensive and I found an alternative.

its called pro phenol , I got it from amazon. I checked the ingredients and it has exactly the same amounts of “pure” extract as pomi-t but also has cloves and peppermint in it , neither of which appear to have a downside to health and may have a positive effect too, who knows .

anyway , much cheaper at £10-99 for 60. Only downside I can tell you is that with two extra ingredients it’s a bit bigger to swallow!

please do your own research but from what I can ascertain it’s cheaper and does the same if not more?

fyi, I take only one a day as my diet has matcha green tea, broccoli, turmeric and pomegranate in it daily anyway so it’s a belt an braces approach .

Dream like you have forever, live like you only have today Avatar is me doing the 600 mile Camino de Santiago May 2019

User
Posted 24 Apr 2021 at 16:57

Would you recommend taking Pomi t before radiotherapy or after.