I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

brachatherapy

User
Posted 30 Jan 2017 at 21:19

Three years on , when do those side effects stop. Lose bowl movement every morning only, dark urine every morning . But ok  , just noticed a lump just past my under arm , my doctor said I got to go for a scan , but pretty sure its just fatty  grissle ,but came up two years ago .Any body else had brachatherapy ? Thanks 

User
Posted 31 Jan 2017 at 09:06

Hello Rontatt.

What kind of Brachytherapy just out of interest.
High Dose or permanent seed.

My husband had permanent seed therapy a couple of years ago and most of his side effects have gone.

If you had a lump come up two years ago, why has it taken so long to get a scan on it. Did you report it at the time.

Maybe others who had Brachy will be able to reassure you. Loose bowels can be a problem following Brachy but dark urine every morning?

Do you drink plenty of fluids and are you taking Tamsulosin?

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 31 Jan 2017 at 15:56

Hello Rontatt.
What kind of Brachytherapy just out of interest.
High Dose or permanent seed.
My husband had permanent seed therapy a couple of years ago and most of his side effects have gone.
If you had a lump come up two years ago, why has it taken so long to get a scan on it. Did you report it at the time.
Maybe others who had Brachy will be able to reassure you. Loose bowels can be a problem following Brachy but dark urine every morning?
Do you drink plenty of fluids and are you taking Tamsulosin?
We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails     I don't have trouble with the flow of urine.Came off that two weeks after my implants .Different doctors at surgery giving different opinions , started to bruise up ther week , now this doctor wants me to have a scan as a precausion  yes drink lots before go to bed had a couple of bad infections, but according to the booklet they give me some guys can go through this , thanks for replying Ron tatt