Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Change of user name

User
Posted 28 Apr 2017 at 21:21

Hi Folks,

For quite some time now I have been aware that in respect of cancer, PC is the acronym for Pancreatic Cancer.  I have therefore decided to change my user name from 'Man with PC', which I naively chose  when I joined the forum being the uppermost thought in my mind at the time.  My user name  will now be 'Old Barry'.  At 80 years of age I think I qualify for this. (Perhaps I should now look to replace the man with a spear in my avatar with a man with a crutch!).  I mention this to avoid any confusion.

Barry

Barry
User
Posted 28 Apr 2017 at 21:21

Hi Folks,

For quite some time now I have been aware that in respect of cancer, PC is the acronym for Pancreatic Cancer.  I have therefore decided to change my user name from 'Man with PC', which I naively chose  when I joined the forum being the uppermost thought in my mind at the time.  My user name  will now be 'Old Barry'.  At 80 years of age I think I qualify for this. (Perhaps I should now look to replace the man with a spear in my avatar with a man with a crutch!).  I mention this to avoid any confusion.

Barry

Barry
User
Posted 29 Apr 2017 at 09:29

Hello old Barry

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 29 Apr 2017 at 09:29

Hello old Barry

User
Posted 29 Apr 2017 at 14:21

Barry

I shall continue to follow your progress whatever your name is.
Best of luck

Paul

User
Posted 29 Apr 2017 at 20:00

Hello Old Barry! Please keep the bloke with the spear - it made me smile when I first saw it since it was so unexpected on what I thought would be a sombre and serious site. And it still makes me smile!

E

User
Posted 29 Apr 2017 at 20:37

Hi Barry
I didn't know you were 80 !!
I want to say a massive thank you for your endless efforts and extremely educated input into this forum. I read all your posts with respect
Chris

User
Posted 29 Apr 2017 at 21:57
Oh Barry you have totally spoilt the illusion for me ! Maybe I should bring back the lady in blue ! All I can say that pic with the spear I would never have guessed your age .

BFN

Julie X

NEVER LAUGH AT A LIVE DRAGON
User
Posted 29 Apr 2017 at 23:21

Thank you for your kind replies and support. I will keep the Maori warrior Avatar for the time being then, LOL. It was a portion of a picture I took several years ago in New Zealand; sorry for dispelling any illusions it was me! I did ask Prostate Cancer UK if it was in order to make the change of user name and they directed me how to do this, which was quite easy. It just means you have still to log in with your previous one.

Barry