I had been to the hospital for few test, I did have endoscopic (both through my back passage and through my mouth) all clear. no issues, they did not find any cancer.
Doctor did check my back passage, and advised me to have an MRI scan. I had my scan last week Saturday (16 Sep), just received a letter from him explaining the same to my GP and CC me. The letter states he has identified a soft Prostate and advised to have an MRI Scan.
Now I have got the call from hospital to come next week tuesday to discuss about the scan result. I am now slight worried.
What is Soft Prostate ?
I dont have any symptoms - I dont get up in the night to go to Loo. I dont have any problem in having erection. I dont have any pain, I dont have any blood. I can control my bladder.
- Frequent urination. - I dont
- Weak or interrupted urine flow or the need to strain to empty the bladder. - I dont
- Blood in the urine. - Never
- The urge to urinate frequently at night. - None
- Blood in the seminal fluid. - Nope
- New onset of erectile dysfunction. - No
- Pain or burning during urination, which is much less common. - Nope
Please advise what is soft Prostate ?