I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

i have problem

User
Posted 01 Oct 2017 at 11:15

Since about a week ago, I have had to sign in, with password, every time that I log on.

Is this the new norm, as previously I just clicked on the site and got straight to the page I wanted?

Thank you

Alison

User
Posted 01 Oct 2017 at 15:34
Alison

Have you changed any settings on your own device, for example, cookies, internet history, and password saving etc.

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 01 Oct 2017 at 16:14

I always use an iPad and find this problem usually every couple of weeks , have just upgraded to new iPad and so far no problems .
Debby

User
Posted 01 Oct 2017 at 21:44
I have this every single time and now post a lot less because I can’t be bothered to keep signing in. It’s been like that for me since the new platform was enabled. I’ve had an iPad 2 and now a 4and nothing makes a difference. I find it irritating!

Devonmaid

User
Posted 01 Oct 2017 at 22:33

It must be to do with your settings Maxbale - have you cleared your cookies recently or perhaps your antivirus software prevents the automatic saving of your log in? And it might sound obvious (sorry) but have you ticked 'remember me'?

I access the forum from my phone, 2 ipads, a desktop & a laptop and don't have to sign in on any of them but I have my security settings very low and all my devices are set to allow cookies.

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 02 Oct 2017 at 09:49
I'm not sure who maxbale is - that was one of my posts from months and months ago?

Please can the website people have a look into this?

Alison

Edited by member 02 Oct 2017 at 09:59  | Reason: Not specified