Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Help with Muse please

User
Posted 23 Oct 2017 at 14:59
Hi,

Just tried Muse for the first time. Followed all the instructions but couldn’t even get the applicator to insert never mind release the pellet. DH has arthritis in his hands so finds this sort of thing difficult. Does anyone have any tips before we give up.

Many thanks.

User
Posted 23 Oct 2017 at 16:13
Sumih

It never ever worked for me. My GP says he never prescribes it because no one he knows has ever used it successfully. I now use Invicorp 25?and other men use other injections.

Ulsterman

User
Posted 23 Oct 2017 at 18:08

Sumih

I have had reasonable success with muse,it has been a bit hit and miss. Stimulating the penis is important following the release of the muse into the urethra, i.e. rolling the penis between your hands as per the instructions. You may need an increase in the dose. I normally insert the applicator after urination so the urethra is wet. I suppose It is easy to eject the muse by mistake but I have never had that problem. Being in the mood is also important. If I ever get my stricture sorted I may try the injections.

Thanks Chris

User
Posted 24 Oct 2017 at 10:40

Hi, it is very tricky to use and getting it into the urethra is difficult. All you can do is keep trying and it may become easier. Sadly it didn't work for me even when I did manage to get it all in the right place, it just provided a warm and pleasant glow but nothing more. So,I suggest you try again but maybe like me you may wish to find another option that is easy fro you and works. Good luck.

User
Posted 27 Oct 2017 at 14:36

Try Vitaros (Alprostadil cream). Easier to insert and for me, I had a four hour boner which was amazing with 50% nerve loss and on hormones for four years. Almost feared a priapism. Try it. Much easier than a pellet. Good luck brother.

Bazza

Edited by member 27 Oct 2017 at 14:36  | Reason: Not specified