I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Pain when ejaculating

User
Posted 25 Oct 2017 at 01:23
I have for several years had a slowing down of urine flow together with nightly visits to the bathroom. I have had PSA checks, and of course the digital examination, with my GP every 24 months or so, but recently, couple of months or so, I have started to experience pain when ejaculating. I am concerned! I will be going back to see GP as soon as possible but can anyone share similar experience?
User
Posted 25 Oct 2017 at 21:31

Do go to the GP asap Dusty. Painful ejaculation was the symptom that made my partner take things more seriously - and he was right to do so. Could be other causes of course but either way it needs checking out!

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 25 Oct 2017 at 06:44

Please read my profile

Barry

User
Posted 25 Oct 2017 at 07:30
Dusty

I did not have any pain ejaculating but like Barry did notice the amount of semen was diminishing,the nightly visit I put down to a problem with my shoulder waking me up and the terminal dribbling I put down to getting old.

Good you are getting things checked out.

Thanks Chris
User
Posted 25 Oct 2017 at 07:54
Thanks, best wishes Dusty32
User
Posted 25 Oct 2017 at 21:31

Do go to the GP asap Dusty. Painful ejaculation was the symptom that made my partner take things more seriously - and he was right to do so. Could be other causes of course but either way it needs checking out!