Saw consultant yesterday, decided on surgery. I have already been told it is an aggressive tumour and will be referred as a priority but talking of next apt, maybe before xmas but more likely January 2018, with surgery hopefully February 2018. This seems a long wait to me although I am being kept on hormone tablets to help keep at bay.
He thinks I may also need radiotherapy as there may be cancer cells on the periphery but this wont be fully known until after surgery and they examine what they have removed.
Seems like a long journey but have to remain positive as at least I am lucky enough to be offered options.