I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

Soft tissue plaque

User
Posted 27 Dec 2017 at 14:41
Hi, today my husband received a copy of the letter sent from hospital to GP. It says he has a soft tissue plaque behind the bifurcation of the aoorta. The place where the aorta divides. This is affecting the draining of the kidney. Has anyone any experience of this?

My husband has a T3 N1 M1b. Waiting for Oncology appointment.

Thank you for reading this.

X

User
Posted 27 Dec 2017 at 19:13

Hello Susie,

Just bumping you in the hope that somebody can help you.

Best Wishes

Sandra

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 27 Dec 2017 at 21:08

That is a totally unacceptable post from Safinamo who I believe to be a troll. I have reported the post to the moderators.

Susie, plaque on the teeth is furry but eventually hardens and becomes difficult to move. Plaque in the arteries gets furry and can break off to cause problems like stroke or it can become hardening of the arteries. Presumably plaque in the area you describe is similar - but rather than ask non-experts on here, you should give the GP a call and ask them to explain it.

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 27 Dec 2017 at 19:13

Hello Susie,

Just bumping you in the hope that somebody can help you.

Best Wishes

Sandra

We can't control the winds - but we can adjust our sails
User
Posted 27 Dec 2017 at 21:08

That is a totally unacceptable post from Safinamo who I believe to be a troll. I have reported the post to the moderators.

Susie, plaque on the teeth is furry but eventually hardens and becomes difficult to move. Plaque in the arteries gets furry and can break off to cause problems like stroke or it can become hardening of the arteries. Presumably plaque in the area you describe is similar - but rather than ask non-experts on here, you should give the GP a call and ask them to explain it.

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard