I'm interested in conversations about and I want to talk about
Know exactly what you want?
Show search

Notification

Error

waking up with slight sensations / needing to pee

User
Posted 28 Jan 2018 at 07:03

I'm still trying to figure out why I'm still getting these mild symptoms. For example, the last few days now, I've woken up around 1-2am with this strange sensation of wanting to pee, a mild tightness possibly down there, however it's still not strong enough to actually make me go pee. That's because I know that my bladder is never actually full at this point. I empty my bladder before bed obviously. For me, I can hold upto around 700ml until I really feel the urge to go.

However the odd thing is that I'll fall back to sleep only to wake up again around 4-5am with that urge still present. But then if I just lie in bed or use my phone or whatever it seems to disappear more or less, within minutes. It's literally just present when it wakes me up and that's it. So maybe it's just nothing but this is disturbing my sleep I guess.

So I guess I'm trying to work out is why I'm waking up in the first place like this.

User
Posted 28 Jan 2018 at 13:32

He is waiting for results of the tests John but is running a number of different threads at the same time :-(

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 29 Jan 2018 at 15:55

WINGLETS has been very active on ‘Healing Well’ which is a
PCa forum in the USA, winglets has started 10 new threads over the last two days resulting in them getting ‘locked down’, he has had several warnings from a moderator to modify his behaviour, i would hate it if he was to be found just wasting every bodies time with needless questions, Regards Jim.

Show Most Thanked Posts
User
Posted 28 Jan 2018 at 11:41

Hi You have no details  on your avatar about who you have seen about your problem, or doctors prognosis so I don't think anybody on here can help with so little detail.

John.

User
Posted 28 Jan 2018 at 13:32

He is waiting for results of the tests John but is running a number of different threads at the same time :-(

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

User
Posted 29 Jan 2018 at 15:55

WINGLETS has been very active on ‘Healing Well’ which is a
PCa forum in the USA, winglets has started 10 new threads over the last two days resulting in them getting ‘locked down’, he has had several warnings from a moderator to modify his behaviour, i would hate it if he was to be found just wasting every bodies time with needless questions, Regards Jim.